July is this in-between phase for money savers – summer is at its peak so you already pretty much own what you need for the season, and it’s still a bit too early to shop back to school deals, so let’s talk about what to buy in July to save money. What’s at the year-round lowest prices, that you might want to grab before the price goes back up?
What to Buy in July to Save Money
This is the time to buy summer clothes. They’re starting to get deep discounts, especially children’s clothes to make room for fall styles & back to school clothes.
House paint is also on sale now! You may not think to look for paint coupons, but check Sherwin Williams’ coupons and PPG Paints’ coupons as well.
Lawn Equipment – Not Yet
Hold off – if you can – on lawn equipment and grills for another couple of months, they’re still high in demand but around Labor Day would be the better time to buy those things.
July 15th is National Ice Cream Day, and here’s where you can get a scoop for less:
- Download the Baskin Robbins app to get special offers like a BOGO Cone, 99-cent sundaes, and $2 off a medium Milkshake. Also this month, DoorDash is giving customers their first Baskin Robbins delivery for free.
- Whole Foods is partnering with Ben & Jerry’s and Talenti around National Ice Cream Day. From July 13 through July 15, get two pints of these premium ice cream brands for $6. Amazon Prime Members get an extra 10% off. Here’s why there’s that odd connection.
- A couple of deals from Last year that will hopefully return …
- McDonald’s: Customers who download the McDonald’s app get a coupon for a free vanilla ice cream cone
- Subzero: a free order of liquid nitrogen ice cream when you purchase one at regular price.
It was announced last week that Amazon Prime Day will be July 16th starting at 3pm ET and goes all the next day. If you have an Alexa device, some of the best deals of the sale will happen if you order through Alexa. And if you don’t have an Alexa device, prime day will be a great time to buy one at the lowest price of the year.
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime here.
Take a look ahead at What to Buy in August, as well as more ways to save around the year!
Leave a Reply