Not unlike many of you reading this, our life having 3 kiddos is quite chaotic. Running your own family chauffeur service, helping with homework, volunteering in class or for a nonprofit, making 3 meals a day 7 days a week, cleaning up after said meals, laundry, laundry, and more laundry. That … is the Chaos.
At the end of the day, when the kids are in bed, and the house has a calm, peaceful feel to it, I realize I wouldn’t want it any other way. That’s the Bliss. If my days were less crazy or I had all the free time I wanted, I just don’t think I would be as happy. I love checking off my to-do list, I will multi-task like no one’s business, I will squeeze one more thing to do or place to go if I think there is a benefit to be had.
So for me, Chaos Is Bliss…
- I am a work-from-home mom of 3 tilted-halo kiddos. (You know, angels about 90% of the time.)
- Before life as a mom, I earned a B.A. in Communications from Purdue University and M.B.A. with focus in Marketing from Butler University, and had careers in radio advertising and marketing.
- I am very active in my church, and recently joined the board of directors at our Humane Society.
- I am not a lover of vegetables.
- I am a lover of junk food. And I won’t apologize for it.
- I watch entirely too much late night TV. Jimmy Fallon, House of Cards, The Bachelor, Modern Family and This Is Us are some of my favorites.
- I love to cook, bake, save money, and dream about an organized house.
- I don’t know a lot about any one thing, but I do know a little about a lot of things. That’s what I’m here to share with you.
If you have a business that is in line with the lifestyle content I write here at Chaos Is Bliss, and you have a product or event you’d like me to review or give away, I’d be happy to chat with you. Please get in touch with me at the address below to discuss advertising opportunities.
ann-marie (at) chaosisbliss (dot) com