Not unlike many of you reading this, our life having 3 kiddos is quite chaotic. Running your own family chauffeur service, helping with homework, volunteering, making meals, laundry, laundry, and more laundry. That … is the Chaos.
At the end of the day, when the kids are in bed, and the house has a calm, peaceful feel to it, I realize I wouldn’t want it any other way. That’s the Bliss. If my days were less crazy or I had all the free time I wanted, I just don’t think I would be as happy. I love checking off my to-do list, I will multi-task like no one’s business, I will squeeze one more thing to do or place to go if I think there is a benefit to be had.
So for me, Chaos Is Bliss…
- Before life as a mom, I earned a B.A. in Communications from Purdue University and M.B.A. with focus in Marketing from Butler University, and had careers in radio advertising and marketing.
- For eight years I was a weekly guest for a money-saving segment on B105.7 Radio in Indianapolis.
- I volunteer for and serve on the Board of Directors at our Humane Society.
- I watch entirely too much late night TV.
- I don’t know a lot about any one thing, but I do know a little about a lot of things. That’s what I’m here to share with you.
If you have a business that is in line with the lifestyle content I write here at Chaos Is Bliss, and you have a product or event you’d like me to review or give away, I’d be happy to chat with you. Please get in touch with me at the address below to discuss advertising opportunities.
ann-marie (at) chaosisbliss (dot) com