If you missed my money-saving tips this week on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- I love to take my kids to the movies all summer, especially when it’s only $1 admission!
- Regal Theaters in Avon and Noblesville start their $1 summer movie matinee on June 2nd, opening with The Nut Job and Annie.
- Cinemark in Greenwood will hold their dollar summer movies on Wednesdays, starting June 3rd with The Croods. You can also buy a 10-pack of Cinemark movie tickets for $5.
- Goodrich Quality Theaters in Noblesville kicks off their $1 matinees on June 15th.
- If you’ve got a sitter for the kids and you’re looking for something to do without breaking the bank, Downtown Indy has a list of 50 Date Ideas for less than $50, all happening downtown. It’s things like the First Friday Art Tour which is free, Easeley Winery $5 wine tastings, there’s also a couple of brewery tours to visit local craft breweries, and so much more!
- Kroger has a digital coupon freebie! Clip the digital coupon here (find it quickly by filtering ‘Canned & Packaged’) for a completely free Grainberry Pasta, good through July 4th.
- Domino’s Pizza is starting up DomiNoNo, when a Major League Baseball pitcher throws a no-hitter, Domino’s will give away 20,000 free pan pizzas.
- And the place to be for FREE on Thursdays is downtown! The Indiana Historical Society presents concerts along the canal every Thursday through July. Free seating is available on the grassy area on the Canal Walk, or you can pay for a table or better seating.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Don’t miss: Vintage Indiana Wine Festival!
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past few weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
Leave a Reply