What’s on your Summer Bucket List for this year?
If you’ve not created one before, the idea is simple:
- Make a list of the places you’d like to visit, things you’d like to experience and areas you’d like to explore. Enlist the help of your kids and partner!
- Rank them (if you like), in order of time, cost, location, or whatever makes sense for your family.
- Start ticking off your bucket list items, one by one!
To make it easy for you, I’ve created a free printable Summer Bucket List you can download here.
Allow me to help you spark some ideas!
- See an outdoor movie – check your local parks department for “Movies in the Park”, after dark.
- Try a new playground – it’s fun to drive outside of your comfort zone and try a new park or playground!
- Have a water balloon fight, likely involving mega squirt guns when the balloons are spent.
- Spend the night at the grandparents‘ house.
- Visit a farm.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Join the summer reading program at your library, or one of these.
Free printable Summer Bucket List for family fun all summer long!
You may also want to check out: