Today I showed Black Friday deals and shopping tips. You’ll definitely want to have my Black Friday Deals page handy, with links to featured deals at more than 40 stores!
Black Friday 2013 Shopping Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. I like to wear a puffer vest instead of a bulky coat. I may freeze my tushie off outside, but inside stores I am comfortable and can move my arms freely (you know, to reach shelves high and low!).
- Lighten your purse. I use a backpack-style to free my arms.
- Bring a healthy snack along, like granola bars or trail mix.
- Our local Toys R Us on Black Friday is an absolute madhouse, mainly because of narrow aisles and inefficient direction by employees for getting shoppers to the checkout lanes. Can you avoid a shopping cart? If you’re in the know of the sales and know what you want to purchase, can you carry your items in your arms? This will benefit you by both not over-spending on impulse purchases, but also so you can move quickly and freely among the crazy shopping cart traffic jams!
- Disney Infinity will be another hot Christmas item. The starter kit is normally around $70, but on Black Friday you can get the starter pack for $38.96 at Walmart, $37.98 at Sam’s Club, $37.49 at Toys R Us and $49.99 at Target.
- This Keurig B40 Elite Brewer is on sale for only $99 at Kohl’s. Use coupon code BLACKFRI from 11/26-12/1 to take another 15% off, plus earn $15 in Kohl’s cash! this is essentially like paying only $69!
I hope you found these Black Friday Deals and Shopping Tips helpful! You can view the video clip on my media page later today.
Here are a few more areas you might like to look around:
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.