UPDATE: The giveaway is now closed. Congrats Marie R. of Virginia!
A healthy breakfast doesn’t need a recipe, when you have the right wholesome ingredients on hand.
When farmers’ markets and well-stocked produce departments provide no excuses for me to have fresh fruit aplenty, it’s such an easy, healthy breakfast to dice up fresh strawberries, or whole blueberries or raspberries and mix into a lowfat vanilla yogurt. Top it off with a crunchy granola like Kellogg’s Origins line, and I’ve just supersized my fiber and whole grain counts!
There’s something about the texture of a crispy granola – or even a Fruit & Nut Muesli – balancing the smooth texture of yogurt, that has even my kids begging for more.
The new Kellogg’s Origins line includes six new varieties of cereals, granolas and mueslis, including:
- Cereals: Touch of Honey Ancient Grains Blend, and cranberry Walnut Fruit & Nut Blend
- Ancient Grains Granolas: Apple Raisin, and Cranberry Almond with Pumpkin Seed
- Mueslis: Apricot Cashew Coconut with Almonds, and Raisin Apricot Cranberry with Pumpkin Seeds
You can pick up Kellogg’s Origins line at Kroger, Meijer, Safeway, Hannaford and select Walmart locations.
Kellogg’s sent me their products to try, and have also provided me with the most wholesome giveaway ever, so that one of you can try their new Origins line completely free!
One lucky Chaos Is Bliss reader will win this prize package (above), including:
- Kellogg’s Origins Ancient Grains Cereal
- Kellogg’s Origins Granola
- Kellogg’s Origins Muesli
- … and a $50 Amazon gift card!
Use that brand new Amazon gift card on some pretty placemats or breakfast bowls to make you feel all happy when you crunch away!
EXTENDED! The giveaway ends at 11:59pm ET on July 4, 2015. Good luck!