This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of IHG Rewards Club. All opinions are 100% mine.
Planning a summer vacation is exciting for some, and dreadful for others. For some, they dread the hassle of planning – they’re more for wingin’ it. Just get on the road and drive until you’re tired, and find a place to stay.
But for others (this would be my camp), it’s the thrill of the hunt. What deals can I find? Whose knowledge can I tap into for those hidden discounts? Who has been there before, where did they stay, where did they eat, what did they do … and how can I spend less than them?
If you’re in the throes of planning a vacation, I have one insider tip to share with you on how to earn major rewards on your hotel stay, making your next trip even more affordable.
Sign Up here for the free rewards program and start earning:
- Earn 500 Points for your next IHG hotel stay through September 2, 2015
- Earn another 500 points for that same hotel stay to share with another member! (Or keep the points for yourself!)
- Earn from 68,500 to 115,500 “Share Forever” bonus points plus a maximum 58,500 bonus points to share, or keep.
By joining IHG’s Rewards Club you’ll not only have these future travel benefits, but you’ll also have access to Rewards Club offers. And if you’re in the giving spirit, you can even donate your points to IHG’s disaster relief program.
You’ll also want to take a look at these travel posts I’ve written:
- Budget Travel Tips
- Staycation in 50+ Cities across the U.S.
- 5 Tips for a chaos-free road trip
- St. Louis travel tips