This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Market District & GetGo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Market District and GetGo fuel centers in the Indianapolis area have something to celebrate … the new fuelperks + customer loyalty program!
With the new fuelperks + program, you’ll earn 10¢ off per gallon of GetGo fuel OR 2% off groceries at Market District for every $50 you spend! It’s as easy as scanning your Advantage Card each time you make a purchase inside Market District or GetGo, or whenever you pump fuel at GetGo.
fuelperks + is the perfect program for busy families to save on purchases they’re already making – never pay full price for a tank of gas or grocery purchase again!
How Does fuelperks + Work?
- Sign up for a Market District or GetGo Advantage Card (it’s free!).
- Scan your Advantage card every time you make a purchase at Market District or GetGo – including fuel!
- With every $50 you spend, you’ll earn 2% off your next grocery purchase, or 10¢ off each gallon of fuel.
Your perks will add up fast, because you’re earning in so many different ways:
- More than 200 popular retailer gift cards(some exclusions)
- Curbside Express online grocery orders
- Prescriptions at the pharmacy
- Health and Beauty items
- Purchases at the in-store Starbucks location
- Purchases at their signature restaurant, table by Market District
- Purchases inside GetGo, as well as at the gas pump
In addition to Market District in Carmel, there are multiple GetGo locations around Indianapolis that makes it easy to redeem your fuelperks; check available stores here.
Want Bigger fuelperks + Rewards?
You can earn 5% off a future grocery order OR 25¢ off per gallon of fuel just by watching this video at http://MarketDistrict.com/Plus.
What You Should Know About fuelperks +
You can accumulate your perks, for bigger savings! Learn more here, and here’s an example:
You’ll want to visit Market District and GetGo often, as perks expire if not used within two months. For example, perks acquired in December will expire at the end of February.
Learn more about the program here:introducing fuelperks +
Unfamiliar with Market District? Take a look at my Market District store tour:
Shearon Kehl says
When are we getting a Market District on the west side on INDY