This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Amazing, crafty bloggers collaborated for this round-up of 12 DIY back to school personalized gifts that are sure to be fun and fancy! As kids are heading back to school – in whatever fashion that may be, this year more than ever before you want your kiddo’s school supplies to be touched by them and only them. From wearables like personalized masks and t-shirts, to must-haves for students’ desks like folders, binders and pencil pouches, these creative ideas for back to school personalized gifts made using Cricut will inspire you to get crafty!
Back to School Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Mask – The Chirping Moms
- Personalized Student Planner – Growing Up Gabel
- Personalized Folders – Printable Crush
- Personalized Pencil Pouch – Chaos Is Bliss
- Personalized School Supplies – Simply Nerdy Mom
- Personalized Desk Organizer – The Suburban Mom
- Personalized Gamer Backpack – The Quiet Grove
- Personalized “Virtual School Life” T-shirt – Mom on the Side
- Personalized Binders – Amy Latta Creations
- Personalized Lunch Container (and more) – Joanna Anastasia
- Personalized “Class of” T-shirt – Honey and Betts
- Personalized Water Bottle – Chaos Is Bliss
And if you’re holding an event in which you need social distancing floor markers, Cricut has you covered with images such as these in Design Space: Whatever your “back to school” looks like this year, I hope you have fun, stay safe and get creative!
Leave a Reply