Easy Christmas treats for kids to make in the kitchen, or simply just to eat! It’s the baking season and your kids will love these!
At such a magical time of year, it fills my heart with joy seeing my kids’ excitement, like when our older children pick up one of our many Christmas books and read to their little sister, or even little things like changing the day on our Christmas countdown ornament.
Normally when I’m in the kitchen, I prefer to go it alone, practically scatting the kids away with a broom. But Christmastime is different. I want each of them to have memories of sharing time with me baking cookies, decorating treats and packaging up delicious gifts to share with friends.
Enjoy this season with your children, and spread some cheer with these 20 Christmas Treats for Kids!
1. Hot Chocolate Santa Hat Brownies From Shugary Sweets
2. Snowman Cupcakes From Sweet Simple Stuff
3. Reindeer Cupcakes From Hoosier Homemade
4. Oreo Truffles Christmas Trees and Santa Hats From Love From The Oven
5. Personalized Christmas Ornament Cookies From Bake at 350
6. Marshmallow Frosty Hats From Inside BruCrew Life
7. Frosty Snowman Pretzels From Hungry Happenings
8. Melted Snowman Cookies From Somewhat Simple
9. Elf On The Shelf Cookies From Bake at 350
10. Peanut Butter Christmas Trees From Sweet Simple Stuff
11. Frozen Hot Chocolate From Six Sisters Stuff
12. Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies From Inside BruCrew Life
13. Reindeer and Snowman Donuts From Love From The Oven
14. Santa Claus Cupcakes From The Domestic Rebel
15. “Melting” Snowman Gingerbread Cupcakes From Erica’s Sweet Tooth
16. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Treats From Hungry Happenings
17. Reindeer Feed From Hoosier Homemade
18. Christmas Swirl Sugar Cookies From The Domestic Rebel
19. Chocolate Sprinkle Sandwich Cookies From Six Sisters Stuff
20. Strawberry Christmas Tree Brownie Bites From Erica’s Sweet Tooth
Which treats might you try this Christmas?
Also be sure to check out my favorite Christmas cookie recipe, Nutmeg Logs!
This post was originally published Dec. 8, 2014.
And don’t miss:
- Nutty Mocha recipe
- Asian Coleslaw recipe – it’s been my most popular Pinterest post, check it out!
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef recipe