On Saturday June 1st in downtown Indianapolis, you can find my husband and I among hundreds of other fun-loving wine aficionados and beginner tasters at Vintage Indiana Wine Festival! This is by far my favorite event of the summer, and Larry and I look forward to this date-day without our kiddos tagging along. We’ve gone for years, way before I had the privilege to meet some of the amazing people that are involved in the event.
Vintage Indiana is the state’s largest wine festival featuring locally crafted wine. Nearly 30 Indiana wineries will sample their award-winning and fan favorites to a crowd of hundreds. Tickets can be purchased in advance at Marsh or online (Adults $22, kids 6-20 $5, kids 5 & under are free), at the gate adult prices increase to $25. Designated driver tickets are $10 and include unlimited soft drinks and water.
Here’s what’s on tap for Vintage Indiana:
- 200 local wines are available for sampling (responsibly!). Use this as a chance to try wines you’re unfamiliar with, or try the same wine from a different winemaker and taste the difference!
- Concert stages with music by Cari Ray, Jennie DeVoe (can’t wait!) and Josh Gracin, former American Idol and U.S. Marine.
- The first 10,000 through the gates when the event opens at 11am receive a souvenir etched Vintage Indiana wine glass!
- Take time to stop into the Wine & Food Experience Pavilion for learning sessions with local chefs and winemakers.
How to enter:
Follow the prompts in the box below. For each option you’ll earn one entry. Remember if you have a Twitter account, you can tweet each day to increase your chances!
The contest is open NOW and will end at midnight next Thursday, May 23, 2013. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Increase your chances of winning! Several Indiana blogger friends are hosting their own Vintage Indiana ticket giveaway. Sign up on any or all of them to up your luck!
- Mom for Less (ends 5/22)
Gotcha Baby(ended) Just Like the Number(ended)
- Solid Gold Eats (ends 5/22)
- Basilmomma (ends 5/23)
- Eternal Lizdom (ends 5/21)
- A Latte with Ott, A (ends 5/22)
- Indy with Kids (ends 5/23)
Sponsored by Indiana’s Family of Farmers. For more information please see my disclosure policy. Contest is open to Indiana residents only, ages 18 or older. Two (2) winners will be selected at random. Winners will be notified by email on Friday, 5/24/13 and will have 24 hours to respond. Should the winner(s) not respond in the time allowed, another name(s) will be drawn.