If you missed my money-saving tips this week on B105.7, here’s the rundown:
There’s a mixed bag of reasons why some people choose not to coupon. One of those is because a lot of times coupons are for processed foods, and there’s a growing trend toward healthier, organic and gluten-free shopping. Here are a couple places to look for coupons for healthier products:
- One site totally geared to healthy and green living is called Mambo Sprouts. They have printable coupons for gluten-free and organic products.
- Also be sure to sign up on your favorite brand websites, even produce brands such as Driscoll’s and Nature Sweet Tomatoes many times offer coupons through an email newsletter or even just on their website or Facebook page.
- Each week I provide a post of food allergen- and gluten-free coupons, so if this is something you need for your family, be sure you’re subscribing to Chaos Is Bliss updates via email or Facebook so you don’t miss a thing!
Here are the Friday Freebies I mentioned this morning on B105.7!
- At Walgreens this week you can get a free TrueResult blood glucose meter after mail-in rebate. Plus you’ll find Burt’s Bees Honey Natural Throat Drops for $1.99, and you’ll get $1.99 back in Register Rewards!
- Check out HouseParty.com where you can apply to host a FREE house party for some of your favorite brands. Right now Silk is opening up a House Party where you’ll receive a party kit full of fun products including coupons for Silk to share with your guests.
- If you’re not already signed up for Victoria’s Secret’s Pink Nation, you’re missing out on freebies almost every month! Last week they released a coupon for FREE flip flops with any Pink purchase now through Sunday. Plus with any purchase in-store or online all month long you’ll get a FREE Secret Reward card worth anywhere from $10 to $500!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tune in next Wednesday morning on B105.7 during Sean Copeland’s morning show for more money-saving tips! And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!
Leave a Reply