Last night I finished my portion of taxes for my accountant (I married the guy, what can I say). Seems every year I wait later and later to pull my things together.
Every year I post Tax Day deals & freebies, because while Tax Day is certainly nothing to celebrate, I’m always up for a good deal. Look for this list to be updated as soon as more offers will go live!
Thanks so much to Mission to Save for compiling the list!
Tax Day Deals & Freebies
- Boston Market – Tax Day Meal for $10.40. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon is necessary on April 17th. More details here.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – Big Bagel Bundles are just $10.40 – about a $3.50 “deduction”. Offer available April 15th-18th.
- Great American Cookies -FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 17th. No purchase or coupon necessary.
- Kona Ice – They’ve re-named Tax Day as National Chill Out Day. They’ll be passing out free shaved ice from their trucks on April 17th, visit the Kona Ice website to find a truck.
- Noodles and Co. – They have a “File Online, Order Online” promotion now thru April 17, where you can use the code “TAXDAY18” on any online order to receive $4 off any $10 purchase.
- Quizno’s – They’re offering a 10.4% percent deduction (get it … 1040) off any purchase but you have to be a member of their loyalty app called Toasty Points, so download the app and sign up, AND you also get a free 4-inch sub just for signing up for the app.
Know of something not listed? Let me know either in a comment here, or on Facebook. It’s always a good idea to check with your local restaurant to see if they’re participating.
Also be sure to check out these supermarket secrets!