Looking for Tax Day Deals & Freebies for 2020? Taking advantage of a sweet offer when you’re facing something not-so-sweet, can be a good thing.
Tax Day this year is April 15, 2020! Every year I post Tax Day deals & freebies, because while Tax Day is certainly nothing to celebrate, I’m always up for a good deal. Look for this list to be updated as soon as more offers will go live!
Please note, these are in process of all being confirmed – but most are annual repeats!
Tax Day Deals & Freebies
- Boston Market – Tax Day Meal for $10.40, April 10-15th. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon necessary.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – Big Bagel Bundles are just $10.40 when you join their Inner Circle rewards program – about a $3.50 “deduction”. Offer available April 10-15th.
- Firehouse Subs – Check their FB page close to Tax Day, last year they posted a coupon the day before Tax Day for a Free Medium Sub wyb a sub, chips & drink.
- Great American Cookies -FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 15th. No purchase or coupon necessary.
- Hooter’s – Free Kids Meal with $10 or more purchase by an adult, through Tax Day.
- Kona Ice – Their motto this year is “No taxation without relaxation”! They’ve renamed Tax Day as National Chill Out Day. They’ll be passing out free shaved ice from their trucks on April 15th, visit the Kona Ice website to find a truck near you.
- Noodles and Co. – NoodlesREWARDS members can take $4 off any online order of $10 or more through April 15th.
- Quizno’s – They’re offering a 10.4% percent deduction (get it … 1040) off any purchase but you have to be a member of their loyalty app called Toasty Points, so download the app and sign up, AND you also get a free 4-inch sub just for signing up for the app.
- Smoothie King – Download their Healthy Rewards app and save $2 on any smoothie, April 15-18.
- White Castle – Check their FB page soon for an in-store coupon worth 15% off your order.
Know of something not listed? Let me know either in a comment here, or message me on Facebook. It’s always a good idea to check with your local restaurant to see if they’re participating.
Also be sure to check out these supermarket secrets that trick you into buying more!