Looking for Tax Day Deals & Freebies for 2019? I’ve got ’em!
Last night I finished my portion of taxes for my accountant (I married the guy, what can I say). Seems every year I wait later and later to pull my things together.
Every year I post Tax Day deals & freebies, because while Tax Day is certainly nothing to celebrate, I’m always up for a good deal. Look for this list to be updated as soon as more offers will go live!
Tax Day Deals & Freebies
- Boston Market – Tax Day Meal for $10.40, April 10-15th. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon necessary.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – Big Bagel Bundles are just $10.40 when you join their Inner Circle rewards program – about a $3.50 “deduction”. Offer available April 10-15th.
- Firehouse Subs – Check their FB page close to Tax Day, last year they posted a coupon the day before Tax Day for a Free Medium Sub wyb a sub, chips & drink.
- Great American Cookies -FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 15th. No purchase or coupon necessary.
- Hooter’s – (Not yet confirmed for 2019) Free Kids Meal with $10 or more purchase by an adult, through Tax Day.
- Kona Ice – They’ve re-named Tax Day as National Chill Out Day. They’ll be passing out free shaved ice from their trucks on April 15th, visit the Kona Ice website to find a truck.
- Noodles and Co. – NoodlesREWARDS members can take $4 off any online order of $10 or more through April 15th.
- Quizno’s – (Not yet confirmed for 2019) They’re offering a 10.4% percent deduction (get it … 1040) off any purchase but you have to be a member of their loyalty app called Toasty Points, so download the app and sign up, AND you also get a free 4-inch sub just for signing up for the app.
- Smoothie King – Download their Healthy Rewards app and save $2 on any smoothie, April 15-18.
- White Castle – Check their FB page soon for an in-store coupon worth 15% off your order.
Know of something not listed? Let me know either in a comment here, or message me on Facebook. It’s always a good idea to check with your local restaurant to see if they’re participating.
Also be sure to check out these supermarket secrets!