National Donut Day
It wouldn’t be the U.S. of A. without National Donut Day!
Fun fact: This day started when nearly 100 years ago, female volunteers from the Salvation Army would bring donuts to WWI soldiers. Learn more about the history of Donut Day.
Here is where you can grab a free donut while supplies last today:
- Dunkin Donuts: Free donut with beverage purchase
- Krispy Kreme: Free donut, no purchase required
- [Butler County, Ohio]: Butler County Visitor’s Bureau is bringing donuts to downtown Indianapolis today to let everyone know they have a Donut Trail – it’s the only donut trail in Ohio, and it features 12 family owned businesses. They’re coming to Food Truck Friday on Georgia St. downtown Indy from 11-3.
- [Indy Downtown]: In front of the Emmis building this morning while supplies last, the Salvation Army has 2500 donuts they’re giving away for #DonutDayIndy competition!
- [Indy/Fishers]: Taylor’s Bakery is giving the first 1,000 customers a free half dozen donut holes at both their locations, and if you buy a box of donut holes some of them will be WINNERS with a gift certificate inside.
- [Indy/Fishers/Noblesville]: Krenolie’s: Just simply show up for a free donut! While supplies last.
- [Westfield]: The city of Westfield has Donut Trail passports you can pick up at the Centier Bank in Westfield today through Sunday, visit the stops and receive free donuts after filling your passport
Also check this list from Mission to Save for more around the country! Offers good while supplies last.