Is shopping with your teen or tween a drag? Have a little throw-back fun with an upcoming Macy’s Back to School Shopping Party, in a total ’90s fashion.
Macy’s Back-to-School Shopping Party
When you head in to an upcoming Back-to-School Shopping Party, it’s a total throw-back with FREE ’90s-inspired beauty makeovers, styling tips and fashion must-haves, plus a DJ will spin the tunes to old-school beats.
You’ll get to enjoy sweet treats, strike a pose in a photo booth and more!
Oh – and how’s this? When you make a purchase of $35 or more from mystylelab, you’ll get a FREE gift.
The Macy’s Back-to-School Shopping Party event has these cities coming up these cities across the country.
- Macy’s Ross Park (Pittsburgh, PA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Staten Island (Staten Island, NY) – Aug. 20th, 3pm
- Macy’s Burlington (Burlington, MA) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Walden Galleria (Cheektowanga, NY) – Aug. 20th, 2pm
- Macy’s Willowbrook (Houston, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Florida Mall (Orlando, FL) – Aug. 27th, 1pm
- Macy’s Northpark Center (Dallas, TX) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
- Macy’s Wellington (Wellington, FL) – Aug. 27th
- Macy’s Arden Fair (Sacramento, CA) – Aug. 27th, 2pm
And even if there’s not an event near you, head in to your nearest Macy’s for all the cool gear for school!
This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Did you miss the question my daughter asked me after school let out for the summer?