Something new and exciting just landed into my lap. Tomorrow I’m starting a new segment on Indianapolis radio station B105.7 offering the best deal of the week, and other money-saving tips. It’ll be quick, around 30 seconds, and will air Tuesday mornings during the morning show, around 6:45am and 8:15am.
My tips will offer helpful hints for beginning couponers (such as the one for tomorrow), and how to save in other areas of your home as well.
Here’s what I’ll talk about tomorrow:
When Kroger has a B1G1F sale, you do NOT have to purchase 2 to get the sale price. One product will ring up at 50% off.
Kroger has Driscoll’s Raspberries on sale through Wed 6/29/11, B1G1F for $2.99
- Sign up for Driscoll’s emails and they’ll send you a printable coupon for 50¢ off berries.
- Pick up 1 package of Raspberries, they’ll ring up at $1.50.
- Kroger will double the manufacturer’s coupon up to $1.00.
- Final price just $0.50.
Here’s a bonus deal I’ll also mention tomorrow on B105.7:
Target has Neutrogena Sunblock spray with SPF 45, 5 oz on sale through Saturday 7/2/11 for $7
- Use this $2/1 Neutrogena Suncare printable manufacturer coupon
- With this $1/1 Neutrogena Suncare printable Target coupon
- Final price just $4 + tax.
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you are supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.