Valentine’s Day Restaurant & Retail Deals
If you’ll be celebrating with your sweetie, or you’re just in the mood for a treat for yourself, take a look at these Valentine’s Day deals for this weekend. You can also listen to audio from this segment on Indy’s B105.7.
- Auntie Ann’s is offering BOGO free heart shaped cinnamon pretzel, you can grab the coupon from their website, and it is good tomorrow only.
Firehouse Subs is offering a free dessert with any purchase with this coupon, Feb 14th only.
Free Sparkling Wine – While many state laws prohibit coupons on alcohol, the next best thing we can get is cash back on our cocktail purchase! Starting February 13th, When you open your Ibotta app, click on the “Restaurants and Bars” category and tap the offer that says “Sparkling Wine – Any Brand”. Then, when you visit a restaurant on Valentine’s Day *and you’re of legal drinking age*, order a glass of sparkling wine then upload your receipt through the Ibotta app to get $5 bucks added to your account!
*UPDATE: I’m not seeing this in the app yet today, so keep checking for it to go live after you tap “Restaurants and Bars” as indicated below.
- Hooter’s – Shred your Ex and get some free wings. Yes, you can shred a photo of your ex online or in the restaurant and receive a BOGO coupon for 10 free wings when you buy 10.
- McAlister’s Deli is serving up not 1, but 2 free kids meals when you purchase an adult entree on Valentine’s Day.
- Qdoba for a Kiss is back! Buy One Entree, Get One Free when You Share A Kiss At Qdoba On Feb. 14th – with anyone/thing! No coupon necessary – more details here. Please consider making a donation at participating QDOBA locations to the No Kid Hungry cause they are supporting. When you share a pic using #QDOBAforaKiss, they will donate $1 to help end childhood hunger (up to $10,000).
- Waffle House Candlelit Dinner – Make reservations at Waffle House this Valentine’s Day for a romantic dinner with tablecloths, candles and a classic menu of breakfast items and steak.
- White Castle Candlelit Dinner for Two – As I mentioned last week on Indy’s B105.7, select White Castles are taking reservations for a romantic evening where you’ll be seated by a host/hostess and order from special menu items like “Shrimp Nibblers” and “Strawberries & Cream Waffles”.
Drop a comment below if you hear of more Valentine’s Day deals!
Do you feel like you’re overspending at the grocery store? There are actual Supermarket Secrets and tricks that get you to buy more!