When I speak to groups and classes on how to find the best deals, it brings me such joy to know I’m helping even just one family save a little bit more, or spend a little bit less on what they are already buying.
My Savings Toolkit provides links to resources and posts that give more explanation or easy sign-ups.
Printable and Digital Grocery Coupons
- Check my recent printable coupons and digital coupons
- All You magazine and recent All You promotions
- Redplum coupons
- Smartsource coupons
- Coupon Network
- Cellfire digital coupons
- General Mills coupons, free samples
- Also check for grocery deals I’ve mentioned
Retail & Restaurant coupons
- Check my recent restaurant deals and retail deals
- Coupon codes mentioned here
- Online shopping deals mentioned here
- Daily deals and flash sales mentioned here
- Favado app and recent posts about Favado
- Ibotta app and recent posts about Ibotta
- Checkout51 app and recent posts about Checkout51
- Coupons that are up to 6 months past expiration can be used by military families. You can get more information at OCPNet.org.
- All You magazine is great for high value coupons and tons of frugal tips from real people.
All of the ways to follow Chaos Is Bliss through social media are at the top of my site. I would encourage you to especially follow with email updates so you don’t miss a thing (be sure to confirm your subscription).
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)