Anything other than athletic clothes, my son calls “handsome” – and he *really* doesn’t like to “dress handsome”. We make a deal that he can wear athletics to school 4 days, and he chooses 1 day a week to dress “handsome”. This doesn’t mean a shirt & tie folks, seriously like jeans and a shirt with (gasp!) buttons, I’ll even take a henley or rugby style, and he calls it handsome.
Whether your kids enjoy dressing up or not, The Children’s Place has the nicest looks and the styles blend well together for boys and girls, especially for family photos!
Right now The Children’s Place has a sale on dressy clothes and outerwear, you’ll save 25% on select styles with no coupon required.
Here’s how to save even more:
- Start by shopping through Ebates.com cash back site (sign up for free and get a FREE $10 gift card to Target, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble or Magazines.com or a $5 Ebates credit with your first $25 purchase!)
- Type “Children’s Place” into the search box to get to the offer.
- Click through the link and begin shopping.
- When you’re ready to check out, enter coupon code K3H2012 or EBATES92 for 15% off your order.
- Submit your order, and you’ll earn an extra 2.5% cash back by shopping through Ebates!
You’ll have free shipping on your order of $75 or more.
Offer good through 9/27/12.
Check out more coupon codes to help you save even more when shopping online!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.