P&G’s ReadyU program is supported by 150s college across the country, with the goal of helping college students through the anxiety of leaving home, heading out on their own, and meeting some new friends. Through the ReadyU program, campus ambassadors host events with P&G products to help facilitate a better start to the school year.
P&G has put together a wonderful Back-to-College Care Package to help college students prepare for the really hard tasks at school, like how to not perspire when taking a test, and how to have fresh breath when you meet your roommate!
You can win this ReadyU Back-to-College Care Package, full of products from:
- Herbal Essences
- Old Spice
Here’s how to enter the P&G Back-to-College Care Package Giveaway:
- Comment on this post and share a tip on easing the anxiety over the dreaded first day of school! What makes it go a little smoother?
Bonus entries … up to 4 additional entries to win! These are optional but increase your chances.
- “Like” Chaos Is Bliss and ReadyU on Facebook and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Follow” Chaos Is Bliss and ReadyU on Twitter and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- Subscribe to Chaos Is Bliss via Email or RSS feeds, confirm your subscription, and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- If you have a website or a blog, grab my button from my sidebar and place on your site. Be sure to comment back here!
You have until Monday, 9/5/11 at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winner’s name will be announced on/after Tuesday, 9/6/11.
This contest is sponsored by P&G and conducted by Chaos Is Bliss. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years or older to enter and a U.S. resident. Chaos Is Bliss and sponsors will not be responsible for any damages or injuries to persons or things as a result of the acceptance of this prize. The winner will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here on/after 9/6/11.
Disclosure: I did not receive money for this review, however I did receive products to review. All opinions are 100% mine, regardless of compensation. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook or Twitter.