With SavingStar grocery coupons, there’s no need to clip coupons from your newspaper or print from your home computer. SavingStar digital coupons are simply loaded to your grocery store’s loyalty card and deducted instantly at checkout!
Just head to SavingStar, plug in your zip code and you’ll see the stores nearby that accept SavingStar digital coupons.
Here are a few coupons just released, or head to SavingStar for the full list:
- Save $2.00 on Aleve product, 20 ct or higher (hurry, expires 10/19/11)
- Save $1.00 on two (2) packages M&M’s, any variety, 9.9 oz or larger (exp 11/9/11)
- Save $1.00 on two (2) Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce (exp 11/9/11)
- Save $1.00 on McCain’s Purely Potatoes (exp 11/4/11)
- Save $1.00 on Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers (exp 10/31/11)
- Save $.75 on GUM brand Crayola Kids’ Toothbrush (exp 10/26/11)
- Save $.50 on Elmer’s Glue Sticks, Glue-All or School Glue (exp 10/31/11)
Love coupons? Find even more grocery coupons and deals to help you save money at the grocery store!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.