It’s almost State Fair Time! If you’re a fair-goer and a money-saver, you’ll love these discounts and FREE admission opportunities coming up for the Indiana State Fair, August 5-21st 2011.
- Midway Voucher: Before the fair starts (prior to 8/5/11), head to Walmart and pick up a special voucher to purchase Midway wristbands for just $17. Wristband holders also receive a free Pepsi and game ticket on-site at the fair.
- Discount Tickets: As always, if you purchase your $7 discount tickets in advance at one of these retailers you’ll save on admission: Walmart (Indiana stores only), CVS, Indian Farm Bureau, the Marten House Hotel, and the Fairgrounds box office.
- FREE Ticket: Purchase an Indianapolis Star newspaper on Monday, August 8th. Inside you’ll find a ticket good for FREE admission on either August 10th or 11th.
- $2 Tuesdays: Print a voucher from Turkey Hill and use each Tuesday during the run of the fair, and get in for just $2 per person. I remember last year Turkey Hill was sampling ice cream, hope they’ll repeat the treat this year!
- Carpool Day: August 15th is Carpool Day! Get up to 10 people in for just $15 per vehicle, but you must print and show this voucher from IPL.
- Kiddie Rides: Also on August 15th, you can pay just $10 per child and get unlimited kiddie rides from 12-10pm.
- AAA Free Day: Show your AAA membership card on Thursday, August 18th and get in FREE!
- Pepsi Can Discount: On Sunday August 21st save $2 on your admission cost when you bring a Pepsi can to the gate.
These are my favorite discount options. See the full list so you don’t miss an opportunity to save at the Indiana State Fair!
I will send out a reminder for each week’s discounts, so if you’re not already receiving Chaos Is Bliss email updates, you may sign up here. Also you can get the latest through my Facebook page and Twitter!