It may still feel like summer, but Fall festivals are starting up and they are so much fun for families!
Next weekend, September 13-15th, you can visit the St. Lawrence Fall Festival which is a fundraising event for St. Lawrence Parish at 46th & Shadeland in Indianapolis.
Here are some fun activities on tap for the event, and you can head here for more info:
- Live music on the Sam Ash Teen Stage, including a performance Saturday night by country music artist Corey Cox
- Kids’ game tents and free child ID kits
- Beer garden and casino-style gaming
- FREE Admission, parking and live music!
While admission is free, you’ll still need to bring a little cash along for concessions, inflatables and rides. But I’m happy to say that I can make one person very happy by filling your wallet with $20 worth of food & fun at the St. Lawrence Fall Festival with a giveaway!
Here’s your chance to win 10 Carnival ride tickets plus $10 in food/beverage tickets for the St. Lawrence Fall Festival! Tickets are good on any food booths under the big tent, plus inflatables, children’s games and at the beer garden. Total value $20.
The giveaway is now open, and ends at 11:59pm on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013.
How to Enter
- “Like” St. Lawrence Fall Festival on Facebook below and leave a comment letting me know you’re a fan!
- “Like” Chaos Is Bliss on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you’re a fan!
- Follow @StLawFallFest AND @ChaosIsBliss10 on Twitter AND tweet the message below! Leave a comment letting me know you tweeted.
It’s an #Indy #giveaway! #Win tickets to @stlawfallfest Sept 13-15 from @ChaosIsBliss10Remember to leave a comment after every entry option!
Increase your chances to win by entering at these fellow bloggers’ contests too!
Contest is open to Indiana residents aged 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be drawn at random and sent email notification, and will have 24 hours to respond. After that time if I have not heard from the winner, another name will be drawn. All entries will be verified before naming the winner. This contest was sponsored by St. Lawrence Fall Festival, however all words and opinions are 100% my own. See my disclosure policy for more info on that.