Step back in time at Conner Prairie Interactive History Park in Fishers, Indiana and enjoy the sights and sounds of life in the 1800s!
My family’s most recent trip to Conner Prairie was for their 1836 Outdoor Adventure last month. My kids were a bit uncertain walking into a schoolhouse with no signs of today’s technology, or even heat! It was fun role-playing with the hosts at each stop on our path.
Conner Prairie offers something for everyone!
- Learn about the Science of Football just in time for Indianapolis’ historic opportunity to host the Super Bowl
- Little ones will enjoy Prairie Tykes, classes offered each Friday with a different age-appropriate theme
- Enjoy Hearthside Suppers and dine family-style as you learn more about life in the 1800s.
Experience Conner Prairie for yourself for FREE on President’s Day, Monday February 20, 2012 when they are offering free admission from 10am-5pm.
~ ~ ~ GIVEAWAY ~ ~ ~
Conner Prairie has graciously provided Chaos Is Bliss with a FREE Family Membership to give away to one lucky reader! You must be an Indiana resident to enter and win. The giveaway begins NOW and ends at 11:59pm on 1/26/12.
Here are just some of the membership benefits:
- FREE, unlimited daytime general admission with free parking
- Discount balloon flight tickets for 1859 Balloon Voyage
- 10% discounts in the Conner Prairie Store and Café on the Common
- FREE admission to events such as Civil War Days, Glorious Fourth & Country Fair
- Discounts on summer day camps and programs including Hearthside Suppers, Follow the North Star,Prairie Tykes and more
- Discounts at 250 history museums across the country
On the entry form below, you’ll see one mandatory entry which is to comment back here letting me know what you think your family would enjoy most at Conner Prairie! Additional optional entries are available to increase your chances of winning!
Here is how to enter the Conner Prairie Family Membership Giveaway:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Average Parent
Columbus’ KidsCommons Children’s Museum
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
Family Fun in the City
Eitlejorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
In Good Cents
Indiana Historical Society
Indiana State Museum
The Average Parent
Rhythm! Discovery Center
Thanks to The Average Parent for including Chaos Is Bliss in this event. In exchange for blog post and giveaway, I received complimentary tickets to Conner Prairie for my family. Opinions, as always, are completely my own.