It’s upon us… the Indiana State Fair starts this Friday and runs for 2 weeks, until August 21st. This is the Year of Soybeans, and Indiana’s Family of Farmers has set us up with a pair of State Fair admission tickets to give away to one lucky Chaos Is Bliss reader so you can enjoy the fair for FREE!
Here’s how to enter:
- Look through Indiana’s Family of Farmers blog and read about the Recipe Trail happening this year at the Indiana State Fair. Leave a comment back here naming one of the 12 locations at the Fair where you’ll find recipe cards.
Bonus entries … up to 6 additional entries to win! These are optional but increase your chances! Remember to comment back here after completing each one so your bonus entry/ies will count.
- “Like” Chaos Is Bliss on Facebook and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Like” Indiana’s Family of Farmers on Facebook and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Follow” Chaos Is Bliss on Twitter and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Follow” Indiana’s Family of Farmers on Twitter and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- Subscribe to Chaos Is Bliss via Email or RSS feeds and confirm your subscription, and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- If you have a website or a blog, grab my button and place on your site. Then comment back here with your link and I’ll check out your site!
All bonus entries are completely optional, but increase your chances of winning! You have until this Saturday, 8/6/11 at midnight to enter!
Be sure to also look over my favorite Indiana State Fair discounts for more ways to save at the fair!
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm EST Saturday August 6, 2011. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years or older and an Indiana resident to enter. Chaos Is Bliss and sponsors will not be responsible for any damages or injuries to persons or things as a result of the acceptance of this prize. The winner will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here on Sunday, August 7, 2011.
Disclosure: I did not receive money for this review, however I did receive products to review. All opinions are 100% mine, regardless of compensation. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook or Twitter.