Some of the features in this issue include:
- Whip up lunches that pack appeal: Pesto pasta on a stick, mexican dip and more.
- Save room for snacks: Sandwiches that look like flowers and stars, a happy banana and cheesy rollups
- Take the fuss out of supper with nutritious, tasty dinners made with a slow cooker: tuscan beans, baked ziti, beef stew with snowpeas and more
- The best school supplies, backpacks and more
- How to find a great deal on a computer
- Plus $10 in bonus grocery coupons!
All You sent me a copy of the Back to School Special Issue to preview, and they’re providing 5 copies for me to give away to Chaos Is Bliss readers!
About All You:
All You is written for budget-conscious, coupon-clipping, money-saving people like us. Not only do they offer tons of manufacturer coupons, but their coupons also tend to be high value; i.e., normally a coupon may be worth $0.55 from the Sunday paper but it could be valued at $1.25 or even higher in All You. Plus, they have frugal recipes and great articles highlighting the financial successes and challenges real people face.
Here’s all you need to do to win one of the five (5) All You Back to School Special Issues:
- Leave a comment on this post with the answer to this question: If you could home-make a healthy afternoon snack, what would it be?
Contest ends 9/9/12 at midnight.
Check out other ways to save when shopping online!
This giveaway is not associated with nor sponsored by Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. For each task you complete and comment on, you will gain one entry. Winners will be verified of completing the tasks listed prior to the winners being announced. Five (5) winners will be selected at random using And The Winner Is. Duplicate entries and falsifying entries will be disqualified. The winner will be notified and given 24 hours to confirm. After this time if a winner is not confirmed, a new winner will be drawn.
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.