Earth Day is this Sunday, April 22nd! This is our chance to show a little love to our planet by paying a little more attention to our everyday activities. Here are opportunities to score freebies and discounts on products that will help us all to reuse and recycle!
- Verde: Downlaod the FREE Verde Energy Audit App for iPad (org. $4.99). The application walks you through the process of listing your personal electrical usage, and together with your local KWh cost found on your electricity bill, Verde will calculate your total energy consumption, and make suggestions on how you can make changes to save money, and save energy! Exp 4/22/12.
- Disney Store: Get a FREE reusable tote when you bring in 5 plastic bags to exchange, 4/22/12 only.
- Target: Limited supply of FREE reusable totes, 4/22/12 only.
- Origins: Get Two FREE tickets to Origins Rocks Earth Month in NY, Westchester, and NJ with performers like Gavin Degraw. Just take the pledge to help be a more earth-friendly person.
- Origins: FREE cleanser when you exchange an empty or unused bottle, 4/22/12 only.
- H-E-B: Bring in 5 plastic bags to exchange for a FREE tote bag between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., 4/22/12 only.
- Starbucks: Bring in a reusable cup and get a FREE hot or iced coffee or a hot or iced tea, 4/22/12 only.
- Earth Day Printables & Activities – Head over to About.com here to check out the list!
- Michael’s Arts & Crafts – FREE tote for kids when they “Make-It-Take-It” from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m., 4/22/12 only.
- Jo-Ann Fabric – Snag a FREE tote bag if you are one of the first 50 customers, 4/22/12 only.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Get a FREE packet of sunflower seeds, 4/22/12 only.
- Recyclebank – Earn over 500 points when you get your “Passport to the Planet” [throughout April]
- National Park Week – FREE Admission from 4/21 – 4/29 to tons of parks! Find yours here.
- Caribou – FREE cup of coffee when you use your own cup, 4/22/12 only.
- Living Locurto – Free printable Earth Day Bookmarks – absolutely love these! Finish them up with some laminate and give a bunch to your kids to pass out at school 🙂
- Ecouterre – Pin-To-Win eco-friendly jewelry by Hovey Lee – check out the post here.
Check back here often between now and Sunday and I’ll continue adding to this awesome list as I see new offers come out.
Thanks Military Wives Saving!
Photo credit: rlewin. This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.