When I first heard about the Coupons.com Savings Club, I didn’t join because there was a cost. I didn’t see the value of paying for coupons when they are available free and in my Sunday paper. But now just through September we can join for FREE, for an entire year!
- Head to the Coupons.com Savings Club website.
- Use coupon code BIRTHDAY (be sure to use all caps, when I tried lower case it didn’t accept it!) for the membership fee to be waived.
Benefits of the Coupons.com Savings Club:
- Higher value coupons, like $0.75/1 Brawny Paper Towels vs $0.25/1 you normally see
- Access to The Coupon Finder to find the coupons for your favorite brands
- First access to print coupons before non-members
Here’s an example of a Savings Club coupon – note the red box with “Savings Club Offer”:
I signed up just now. I’ll determine after my free year if it’s worth paying for (and I’ll let you know my honest opinion too!).
If you want to give it a-go, sign up now while it’s FREE for an entire year! You will need to enter your credit card, but it will not be charged unless you wish to continue after your 1-year trial. Then it’s only $3 per month, or $30 for a year! You may cancel at any time. Offer expires 9/30/12.
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.