If you’re not a coupon expert, no worries! I will get you up to speed with the basics, so you can start saving a little more money at the grocery store.
First up … Meijer.
Did you know you can print Meijer store coupons from their website? What’s even better, since these are store coupons, you can “stack” them with manufacturer coupons on the same product!
- Go to MeijerMealbox.com. Here you’ll find a Featured Recipe, Featured Collection, Featured Coupon and other useful info.
- In the “Mealbox” to the right, click on the tab that says “Specials”.
- Any coupon you see that you’d like, click on “Add to Shopping List”.
- When you’ve selected your coupons, click on the tab that says “Shopping List”.
- Click “Print”.
- If you don’t need the shopping list (a bulleted list of all items featured in the coupons), then uncheck this box.
- Click “Print” again, then on the next screen you’ll see your coupons in a new window. Click “File”, “Print” to proceed with printing.
As with many store coupons, when new coupons are released it’s best not to use them right away, but wait a week or more and typically those items will go on sale. Call me cheap, but even if I have a coupon, I’m trained not to use it unless the item is also on sale!
Lo0k for more coupon tips in the coming weeks!