Last night I finished my portion of taxes for my accountant (I married the guy, what can I say). Seems every year I wait later and later to pull my things together. Good news for us, Tax Day isn’t until April 18th this year!
Every year I post Tax Day deals & freebies, because while Tax Day is certainly nothing to celebrate, I’m always up for a good deal. Look for this list to be updated as soon as more offers will go live!
Thanks so much to Mission to Save for compiling the list!
Tax Day 2016 Deals & Freebies
- Boston Market – Tax Day Meal for $10.90. Meal includes Half Chicken Regular Meal with 2 sides and cornbread- and drink and cookie. No coupon is necessary on April 18th. More details here.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – Big Bagel Bundles are just $10.40 – about a $3.50 “deduction”. Print the coupon here. Offer available April 15th-18th.
- Great American Cookies -FREE Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 18th. No purchase or coupon necessary.
- Hard Rock Cafe – “Sing for Your Supper”. Sing a full song in front of the entire restaurant and get a free Legendary Burger. April 18th only, watch for details on Hard Rock’s Facebook page.
- Kona Ice – FREE small cup and lei when you stop at a Kona Ice truck location on Chill Out Day (April 18th), learn details here. Participating franchises only.
- Noodles and Co. – Noodles and Co is offering two Tax Day Deals: Kids Eat Free on April 18th and $4 off $10 online purchases.
- Schlotsky’s – FREE small Original Sandwich with purchase of 32oz Fountain Drink and chips (no coupon needed) all day on April 18th.
Know of something not listed? Let me know either in a comment here, or on Facebook. It’s always a good idea to check with your local restaurant to see if they’re participating.