When your birthday rolls around, milk it for all it’s worth! Today is my birthday, and I plan to take advantage of at least one of these fabulous birthday deals & freebies!
The first ten Birthday Freebies below I received via email over the last week, so I know these offers are current. The remainder of the list may vary slightly, as offers change. I’ve included links for you to sign up, and enjoy for yourself when your birthday rolls around!
Many of these are sent via email when you sign up for email updates or for a free rewards program. Offers are subject to change and may be regional.
- Panera Bread: FREE birthday pastry with MyPanera Rewards.
- Qdoba: Buy One Get One Free entree.
- Arby’s: FREE 12 oz shake with any purchase.
- Arni’s (Indiana): FREE 7″ two-topping pizza.
- Ruby Tuesday: FREE handcrafted Burger of your choice.
- Houlihan’s: FREE entree
- Bubba’s 33: FREE Chocolate Chip Sundae
- TGI Friday’s: FREE dessert with purchase of any entree.
- Driscoll’s: Coupon for 50¢ off your next purchase of Driscoll’s berries.
- Bravo: $10 off your next visit
- Auntie Anne’s: B1G1F on any pretzel item.
- Dave & Buster’s: $10 in FREE game play.
- Great American Cookies: FREE cookie cake slice with the purchase of a regular soda.
- Red Robin: FREE gourmet burger added to your Red Royalty card to use during your birthday month.
- Ted’s Montana Grill: FREE cookie & ice cream dessert.
- Applebee’s: FREE entree on your birthday.
- Baskin Robbins: FREE scoop on your birthday when you join the Baskin Robbins Birthday Club.
- Bob Evans: FREE dessert for your birthday.
- Captain D’s: FREE chicken or fish dinner when you sign up for the D’s Club.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: B1G1F Entree when you’re signed up for the Amici Club.
- Chili’s: FREE brownie sundae.
- Cracker Barrel: FREE dessert on your birthday, no sign-up required.
- Don Pablo’s: Join the Habanero Club and get $10 loaded on your rewards card on your birthday, another $10 on your club anniversary, a free dip sampler just for joining, and more!
- Dunkin Donuts: FREE beverage on your birthday when you sign up for their Perks program.
- Houlihan’s: Sign up for their newsletter and receive a FREE appetizer, plus a FREE entree on your birthday.
- IHOP: Join the IHOP Revolution for a free pancake meal on your birthday! You have the option to sign up your spouse and children as well, for more FREE birthday treats!
- Joe’s Crabshack: Get a FREE appetizer on your birthday when you sign up for their email newsletter.
- Macaroni Grill: FREE Chocolate Cake. *They send an anniversary offer too!
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Save $10 on a $20 purchase with your birthday coupon, after email sign-up.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: FREE burrito on your birthday.
- On the Border: Join their Club Cantina and enjoy a FREE dip trio or brownie sundae on your birthday.
- Outback Steakhouse: FREE dessert on your birthday, no sign-up required.
- Papa Murphy’s: Become a member of their eClub and receive a FREE order of cookie dough on your birthday.
- Palomino: $20 off your birthday dinner.
- Quizno’s: FREE cookie when you sign up for their QClub.
- Steak & Shake: FREE double steakburger.
- Texas Roadhouse: FREE appetizer or sidekick of ribs with purchase of adult entree.
- Uno Chicago Grill: $10 off your birthday dinner.
Here are some entertainment & retail birthday deals:
- AMC Theaters: FREE soft drink on your birthday when you’re enrolled in AMC’s MovieWatcher rewards program.
- CVS: $3 in Extra Care Bucks on your birthday.
- DSW: Get a $5 coupon to use in-store when you sign up for their free DSW Rewards program.
- Famous Footwear: An “exclusive” birthday gift when you’re a member of their free rewards program.
- Old Navy: Receive a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase when you sign up for Old Navy’s email newsletter.
- World Market: Surprise birthday gift & other perks when you sign up for their free Market Rewards program.
Here’s a tip: When signing up for birthday rewards deals, I change the month of my birthday to spread the deals all throughout the year. I just can’t possibly dine out in 50+ restaurants in one month, so I choose a different month with the same date and year, to enjoy the savings all year long! Just to clarify, this doesn’t translate into signing up with different email accounts to selfishly try to get multiple free deals … I only register one email address, but I may change my birth month to elsewhere in the year.
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you are supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.